Prioritize your family by preparing your estate plan to ensure the security of your assets and so that your legacy moves on.
Our law firm can assist you on your real estate investments when dealing with contracts.
Thinking about starting your own business? We will assist you in registering for the licence and draft bylaws for the corporation.
California was heavily impacted by the new tax law.
President Donald Trump signed the SECURE ACT into law on December 17, 2019, and it became law on January 1, 2020. The SECURE ACT made important changes to retirement plans:
1. Effectively removed the "STRETCH" feature in IRAs and other retirement accounts. Now, non-spouse beneficiaries must withdraw the retirement benefits within 10 years after settlor passes. Consult with your estate planning attorney regarding how this change can affect your retirement when you pass.
2. RMD has been changed from 70 1/2 years of age to 72.
3. The age limit for IRA Contributions has been removed.
4. New parents maybe able to take penalty withdrawals. Consult with your tax adviser first.
5. Long-term part-tiime employees may be able to eligible for 401k plans