Due to COVID-19, all appointments must be scheduled over the phone. Office visits must be appointment only.
We help busy people design custom estate plans to protect your assets, family and future, so your legacy continues.
We help homeowners and investors review real estate contracts for investments, purchases and opportunities.
We help aspiring and current business owners review contracts, formations, investments and opportunities.
1. Deferral of property taxes when applying for Prop 19 tax savings
2. Right to rent a portion of a unit in an owner-occupied common interest development.
3. Partition actions under current law.
4. Residential housing may be built within office or retail zoning.
5. Termination of tenancy protections for victims of domestic violence.
6. Reusable credit reports
President Donald Trump signed the SECURE ACT into law on December 17, 2019, and it became law on January 1, 2020. The SECURE ACT made important changes to retirement plans:
1. Effectively removed the "STRETCH" feature in IRAs and other retirement accounts. Now, non-spouse beneficiaries must withdraw the retirement benefits within 10 years after settlor passes. Consult with your estate planning attorney regarding how this change can affect your retirement when you pass.
2. RMD has been changed from 70 1/2 years of age to 72.
3. The age limit for IRA Contributions has been removed.
4. New parents maybe able to take penalty withdrawals. Consult with your tax adviser first.
5. Long-term part-tiime employees may be able to eligible for 401k plans.
6. Stay tuned for Secure Act 2 which was passed by the House but not yet reviewed by the Senate.